- This event has passed.
Webinar: Clean Coalition
April 24, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The fourth webinar from the Peninsula Advanced Energy Community (PAEC) will be on supercharging the buildout of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. This webinar will take place Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 12pm – 1pm, MDT, and will feature Sven Thesen, an EV evangelist and Nobel Peace Prize winner, and Dr. Kristin Kuntz-Duriseti, Managing Editor of the Climate Change journal.
California Governor Jerry Brown set a goal of five million EVs on the roads by 2030. To achieve that goal, the state needs an extensive network of EV charging stations. California is planning for 250,000 EV chargers, including 10,000 fast chargers, by 2025.
The PAEC Initiative studied best practices, barriers, and tools for deploying EV charging infrastructure in southern San Mateo County, surrounding areas, and beyond. In this webinar, Sven Thesen and Dr. Kristin Kuntz-Duriseti will share the results, including innovative approaches already being used to deploy EV charging infrastructure.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- • Integrating EV payment systems with existing pay-for-parking systems
- • Dovetailing EV charging station installation with planned parking garage lighting upgrades
- • The role of a Feed-in Tariffs for EV charging infrastructure with solar PV
- • Public-private partnerships for EV charging infrastructure ownership
- • The importance of effective signage for EV charging stations Existing and planned EV charging infrastructure projects in Palo Alto, Menlo Park, and Redwood City
Please join the Clean Coalition for this free webinar to learn how we can ensure an EV-powered future by accelerating the deployment of EV charging infrastructure.